Since 1992, when David & Donna Hawkins opened the doors of Highlander Paint & Decorating, their promise has been to value their customers and provide quality service with integrity. They provide the following to every customer on every job:
- Communication – Our estimators will listen to make sure you get the results you are looking for.
- Covering the details – A detailed proposal will be outlined for you so you know exactly what you are paying for.
- Trained professionals – You are paying for professionals, and that is exactly what you will get. They take pride in what they do!
- Thorough preparation – A good paint job start with proper preparation. Whether it’s moving furniture, patching drywall, or scraping/sanding exterior windows, our painters will carefully prepare all surfaces before an paint is applied.
- Quality control – Dave will be on the job daily for the entire project making sure is completed to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Clean up – We will cover any furniture and flooring in the areas where we are working. Our painters will also clean up all debris from the job that they used to complete the job.
- The Warranty – Its simple! We stand behind our work. Our warranty is this: If there is a problem we will fix it.
We are available Monday – Friday from 7:30-5:00 and Saturdays from 9:00-12:00. You can also contact us online at any time.